This information is provided pursuant to the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and describes the methods of management of the site with reference to the processing. of the personal data of the users who consult it. The treatment is always based on principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all current regulations and suitable security measures are adopted to protect data.
It relates exclusively to the site www.heliopolis.eu and not to other websites, not even accessible from this site via links.
This information is subject to changes and updates. We therefore invite you to check this page regularly for changes and updates.
Holder of the treatment
We inform you that the “Data Controller” is: Heliopolis Spa
Registered office in Galleria Passarella, 1 – 2012 Milan (MI)
Operational office in via Alto Adige, 160 – 38121 Trento (TN)
Telephone 0461 1732700, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data processed and purpose of the processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site. The legal basis is the user’s will to browse the site.
Data provided by the user
Other personal data, such as e-mail address or name and surname, can be entered directly and voluntarily by the user / navigator. These last data are used for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests or questions via text message or email or by telephone;
- to send other information and communications via email that may be of interest to you;
- to create, publish and improve the most relevant content for users;
- to ensure that the content provided through the site is presented in the most effective way for users based on their device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the site, if desired;
- to further develop and improve the site and systems to better serve users.
In the case of subscription to the newsletter, these data are acquired and processed for sending informative material. The aforementioned data can be processed both electronically and in paper format. The legal basis is the consent expressed by the user (in the case of filling in the appropriate form) or (in the case of emails sent or telephone calls made directly by the user without filling in the form) the need to process the requests made.
The optional sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 206/679, the data provided will be kept strictly confidential and will be used only and exclusively by the owner or by personnel authorized by the owner.
IP addresses and cookies
Categories of recipients
The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated.
Obligation of some data and consequences of failure to provide it
It should be noted that if the user decides not to provide some data or not to accept cookies, it is possible that some functions of the site cannot be used.
Transfer to a third country or to an international organization
The data provided may be transferred to a third country only in the presence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission.
Duration of treatment
The personal navigation data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the time necessary for the execution of the service. The data provided by the user when registering for the newsletter will be processed until consent is revoked, through the appropriate link in each email (check that there is).
User rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Pursuant to the law on the protection of personal data, the user has the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of your personal data : you have the right to request confirmation that any of your personal data is being processed. In this case, the user will be able to have access to their personal data and to some information on how they are processed. In some cases you may request to provide an electronic copy of your data;
- right to rectification of personal data : where the user is able to demonstrate the incorrectness of the personal data concerning him, he has the possibility to request the updating or correction of such data;
- right to data portability (law applicable only to data in electronic format), as governed by art. 20 of the GDPR;
- right to be forgotten / deleted : in certain circumstances, the user has the right to have their personal data deleted. The request can be presented at any time and the Owner will evaluate if it can be granted. However, this right is subject to legal rights or obligations which may include data retention.
To exercise your rights, the user can write to the following email address: email@example.com
To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on your consent, the user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time . The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any treatment based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal. It is also possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the Privacy Guarantor.